- Reader I have a confession: While I’ve referenced it plenty in the past, it’s only very recently that I started consciously compartmentalising. And it is a very useful tool indeed.
Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday my new air conditioner arrived and immediately brought my apartment below 30°C - and my bedroom below the 25°C - both for the first time in long over a week. Huzzah.
- At work on Thursday afternoon we had our first Show & Tell across all of Product & Technology. It’s pretty bananas seeing how much interesting work is going on once it’s all presented in one place.
- It fell on the day of a Rail strike, meaning fewer people came in person than had signed up. So after the few of us who were there commandeered the extra bottles of wine & chewed the fat: True influencer moment.
- The Tube & Rail strikes have been inconvenient (I guess that’s the purpose of a strike) but for me amounted to walking a bit more - which is no bad thing. I am now mildly obsessed with buying an electric bike though. Look it!
- Pretty bummed about missing out on Field Day though.
- I hit the milestone of having learned 50 Kanji this week. :)
- Oh, and I did some running too!